Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A short trip

Sometimes we are given the opportunities that we never see coming.  Such was my experience this last several weeks.  I was approached by a member of our church offering to pay my way over if I would accompany him to Benin.  I was delighted at the opportunity, and as his work didn't require all of my time, I was able to take a trip up to the town where we will be working.  God did some amazing things and allowed for me to not only get a ride North with our colleagues who, just happened to be in the Capital when I arrived, but also provided 31 current and former Bible School Students for me to spend time with and interview.
I will post some for the events in subsequent blogs, and try to get in some good pictures.  Here is one of several of the students and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment